Like this on Facebook

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Lauren Gherardi and I'm an advertising photographer based out of N.E. Florida.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I am a self taught photographer and I have been shooting for about 10 years. I specialize in fashion, beauty, and product photography. I have dabbled a bit in other genres of photography over the years, but quickly found my niche. I normally work with a team of fellow artists that help bring my shoots to life. My team can be as small as three people to as large as 6+. The team I work with normally consists of hair and makeup artists, wardrobe stylist, art directors, designers, vendors, and of course models. I'm also big on planning ahead. I have a notebook of ideas and normally take a month or two gather my team and schedule everything out. We typically use story boards to convey the ideas to each other.


I wanted to create this blog to give people some insight into what I do and what's going on in my mind in relation to photography. I would also like to use it as a forum for anyone who has questions or wants to learn any quick tips and tricks about lighting, framing, and everything that goes into creating one of my shoots. I will occasionally be posting some client work if it pertains to my genre, but I will normally stick to just sharing my creative portfolio. Here is a small sampling of my work from 2015 below and a link to my website for your viewing pleasure!

www.laurengherardi.4ormat.com





No comments:

Post a Comment