Like this on Facebook

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Jacksonville Arboretum

This is FINALLY the last week of this semester. It has been one of the most difficult semesters I have ever taken. For some reason I decided to take 5 classes one of those being my capstone course. The only way I have been able to live with the stress is by staying active as much as possible. Between my course load and working full time at my job, I haven't had much time for photo shoots. In order to fill this void I am constantly snapping away on my phone. Occasionally I will bring out the DSLR on my hikes, but on days like today when we decided to bring our dog it wasn't very convenient to do so.

I wanted to share some images I snapped today of the Jacksonville Arboretum. If you haven't been out there, I highly suggest going. It's like this small slice of paradise in this city. It almost feels like you drove 30 miles out of town into the woods. The weather today was fantastic as well.

So here they are nothing fancy, but just some nice pics of a beautiful park.





My Bluetick Coonhound Dr. Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment