Like this on Facebook

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Inspiration Post Continued

Last week I talked about just a few of the photographers that inspire the work in my portfolio. This week I wanted to take to Twitter and show you guys exactly what a couple of my favorite photographers have been up to. Twitter is a great way to get almost live updates of what people are doing. Some of the photographers I follow will use Twitter as a platform to share behind the scenes shots as they are working. They even share their finished work on there. It's also a great way for them to stay connected with their fan base. In the case of Lara Jade (one of the younger photographers I follow) it's very important for her to stay connected with her fans because she runs workshops. These usually span 3 to 4 days and she teaches the ins-and-outs of her style of fashion photography.

Below are some of examples of her work and and Mario Tetsino's work via their Twitter feeds.



Behind the scenes shot.
and a couple of Mario Testino's images as well


The other two photographers I mentioned don't have Twitter accounts, but they use Instagram very heavily. If you're into fashion photography at all I highly recommend either of these photographer's feeds on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment