Like this on Facebook

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Shed Hunting Weekend : Georgia Travel Photographer

This weekend my boyfriend, Allen, and I went on our annual trip up to Pine Mountain to visit one of our good friends, Richard. Richard owns property up in Pine Mountain which he has an archery only hunting club. Allen is normally up there every weekend from September to January for deer season, so when that's over we normally head up there together to hike the property and hang out with Richard. Since February is normally the time that deer shed their antlers we decided to try and find some shed antlers! We able to hike about 10 miles on Saturday in different areas with in Richard's property and we had a couple of his dogs accompany us as well. Allen and I each found a nice sized shed, but didn't up find more than one a piece.

The whole weekend was a blast and I'm hoping once I'm out of school I'll be able to travel much more than just a couple times a year. Here are some images from this weekend's trip.








No comments:

Post a Comment