Like this on Facebook

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Beauty In Bloom : Jacksonville Beauty Photographer

I've always wanted to collaborate with and illustrator on a shoot. I tried it once in the past where I had the artist paint on the model's body and it didn't quite come out the way I had hoped. This time however, I got together with my stylist and good friend, Argie, who also happens to be a visual artist and we came up with a concept for this shoot. This shoot is one of our many shoots that incorporate fresh flowers. Every spring for the last few years we have incorporated floral elements into our shoots. Whether they are in gardens or the models are wearing handmade floral headpieces, its a constant theme with us. Holland and Erin also joined us on this shoot, I love working with these two as well. They are part of my dream team!

We took this shoot a step further and added the element of hand drawn flowers on to the finished images. This gives this photos a very unique and feminine flare, which contrasts nicely with the very 90's grunge styling/makeup. The shoot ended up being published in CoCo Magazine. 

Beauty in Bloom for CoCo Magazine

Model: Courtney Beach
Hair: Holland Morgan
MUA: Erin Foster
Stylist/illustrator: Argie Mitra






No comments:

Post a Comment