Like this on Facebook

Sunday, March 20, 2016

First Day of Spring : Jacksonville Fashion Photographer

Spring is my favorite season in Florida, it's warm enough to go back to the beach, but the evenings can cool down to the high 60's. Its really the only time of year we experience any type of change in scenery and by that I mean flowers bloom! Fresh flowers are a big staple in many of photo shoots taken during this season. Whether it be flower crowns, wall paper, shooting in a garden, etc...I absolutely love shooting any type of floral element. They add great color, texture, and scenery to images. It also helps create a more magical world for my shoots to take place. I believe this comes my love of Alice in Wonderland as a child. I have always had an attraction to gardens with beautiful blooms.

I wanted to go ahead and share some of my favorite spring photo shoots that I have done in the past. I'm gearing my self up for another season full of beautiful women and flowers!









No comments:

Post a Comment